You don’t have to go to Bhutan, or even know where it is, to enjoy the lessons Lisa has learned in years of studying the place.
She’s taught and spoken all over the world, including at the: Aspen Institute, the Rubin Museum of Himalayan Art in New York, the Rautenstrauch-Joest Museum in Cologne, the National Association of Women in Construction, La Jolla Country Day School, Santa Monica College, and many more. Oh, and dozens of book clubs.
She’s happy to speak to your group about the themes of
- the impact of media on our happiness and well-being
- globalization and consumerism
- the impact of modernization on Bhutan
- Buddhism and positive psychology
- the complex ideals behind the simple philosophy of Gross National Happiness.
In addition to her work hosting arts and cultural segments on KCRW, Lisa also loves to conduct longer, live interviews in front of audiences; she’s done this with notables Deepak Chopra, Eric Weiner, Pico Iyer, Seth Godin, Tony Hsieh and Sheryl Wu-Dunn.
Lisa’s also working with Champaca Journeys on co-leading trips to Bhutan.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org